Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas day 2010

Merry Christmas!  I've been up for two hours, waiting for the rest of the house to wake.  I have reviewed my email, DM (Daily Mile) and FB sites, done my morning devotion (IS 53), drank one and have started a second cup of coffee, and still no other activity...

So while I wait, perhaps I'll jot down some thoughts...
Plans for 2011 have been bouncing around in my head for weeks and I'm anxious for next weeks vacation time to slow down long enough to help sort those out.  Make a plan, execute the plan is what I always preach.  This is something I believe in.  Problem is, in some of the stickier areas of life, I've learned it is easier to turn a blind eye and just hope everything works out right.  This is weakness.  Cowardice even.  Of what good is it to continue to strengthen the already strong if the weak continues to be neglected.  A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. 

This year will be about maintaining the strongholds and shoring up soft spots. 

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Brandon Perry said...

excited to hear what the years goals will be!